What to Expect?
The initial consultation (40-50 min) is a thorough appointment that includes:
- Health and Family Health History
- Posture and Range-of-motion Tests
- Orthopedic and Neurological Tests
- X-Ray Referral if necessary
- Diagnosis and Plan of Management
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Recommended Rehabiliation Exercises
Subsequent appointments generally last 10-20 minutes and are focused on the chiropractic treatments.
Chiropractic Fees (no tax)
Initial Consultation, Exam and Treatment $70 $55
Subsequent Treatments $45 $35
Re-examination and Treatment $70 $55
*Most Health care plans provide coverage for chiropractic treatments but every plan differs. It is the patient's responsibility to perform the appropriate research. We are able to direct bill most Blue Cross, Sunlife, Manulife, Green Shield and Great West Life plans for your convenience.